Hello my lovely followers! Today I’m going to be sharing with you my morning skincare routine. I’ve tried to follow the 10 step Korean routine but I’m a lazy gal and would rather have the extra 15mins beauty sleep. I save this for my days off when I have extra time to laze about with a sheet mask on and hopefully my OH is working so I don’t scare the sh*t out of him. My skin atm would be a combination of normal with an oily tea zone. Generally my skins pretty good but I do get a few spots from time to time which obviously makes me curse my skin. So let’s begin with the routine.
1) I start of with micellar water to remove any gunk that’s settled on my skin through the night. I’d read somewhere you should only use water on your face in the mornings so this is kinda right, right? I use Simple grab it here for £2.47 half price atm:
2) I then move on to my favourite toner of all time, Eau roma water from Lush cosmetics. I really love the scent of this product and leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing! Most toners I used made my face dry out and flake like crazy but this toner keeps my skin lovely and hydrated. Get it here for £9.50:
3) Then I use my Nip+Fab glycolic fix daily cleansing pads, these are like one of my holy grail items! They retexture,brighten and moisturise your skin. I think they are the reason for my skin clearing up and starting to finally get rid of the redness. Get them here £13.59 (keep an eye out in superdrug and boots they normally have great deals on them):
4) Since I’m now moving into my mid 20s and my eye bags are now designer, I’ve added in an eye cream. I didn’t want to spend loads on it because I wasn’t sure how much I would use it at the start, so I went with one from savers which I think was about £1.99 and I have to say I love it! It really does reduce the dark circles and I feel less zombiefied and more bright eyed and bushy tailed. Get it here for £1.99:
5) Lastly I finish off with some coconut oil, I know it doesn’t work for some people but I think its the only moisturiser that works for me. All the other ones i’ve tried have been too heavy and caused spots or too light and made me flake. I also love this product because it lasts me ages because I literally use the tiniest bit each time. Get it here for £6.66:
So guys thats my morning skincare routine how do yous prep your skin in the morning? What is your holy grail items? Until next time unicorns! 🦄